Vector inverter for lifts with asynchronous motors
* Power supply 3ph: 230 – 400 – 460/480 Vac ±10%, 50/60Hz ±10%
* Motor ratings from 4kW (5Hp) to 45kW (60Hp)
* Designed for New installations and Retrofitting
* Speed range from 0,5 to 1,2 m/sec
* Marks: CE. UL and cUL
• For Geared systems
• Control modes: Field-oriented vector control – Sensorless
Derived from the ADL200, the ADL100 series is the “Entry level” range for simple, low-speed systems:
• For asynchronous motors only
• control: Advanced V/f SSC (Sensorless Scalar Control) – SLS – FOC (*)
• (*) digital encoder card in ADL120 versions only
• Simplified I/O configuration
• optional external EMC filter
• SD card and fieldbus not available
• terminal strips are not extractable.
• Speed control
EFC (Elevator Floor Control) function: direct arrival at the floor and automatic calculation of deceleration point.
• Lift sequence
Typical sequence of input/output signals, I/O management, braking, output contactor and door control.
• Easy to read parameters in customer units
Availability of different engineering units for the main parameters, rpm or m/s for speed, m/s², m/s³ for cabin acceleration.
• Lift mechanical parameters
Mechanical system parameters setting such as pulley diameter and speed ratio for converting system units and weights, system for calculating inertia and speed regulation for the desired response.
• Ramp generation
Independent configuration of acceleration and deceleration ramp parameters and of the 4 jerk values for maximum travelling comfort in the lift cabin. Two independent S-shaped ramps, selectable via digital input with 4 independent jerk settings. Dedicated deceleration ramp corresponding to the stop command.
• Multiple speeds
8 internally settable speed reference values. Possibility of overwriting at start-up with additional values to ensure
• Pre-torque (load compensation)
Initialisation of the speed regulator by the load cell sensor for smooth starting.
Overload capacity optimised for typical lift application load cycles.
• Automatic fan control
The cooling fan control logic activates the internal fans according to the temperature of the drive heat sink.
• Emergency return to the floor power supply capability
In emergency conditions a 230 V single-phase supply voltage can be used to return the car to the floor (by UPS power supply or batteries with EMS module)
• Commissioning Wizard functionality
Wizard menu for immediate system start-up
KB_ADL multilingual programming keypad with memory
EMS (emergency supply module)
Dedicated external EMC filters (in compliance with CEE-EN 61800-3)
External braking resistors
AC and DC input chokes