General Overview DownLoad Catalog User manual
The SieiDrive – SM32 devices are AC/DC three-phase half-controlled converters designed to supply constant voltage to the DC link of the AVy and AGy inverters.
SM32 is suitable to power supply both single and multiple inverter systems parallel connected to a common DC link.
The precharge of the leveling capacitors, which can be set via internal dip-switches, is performed by partializing the Mains voltage via an input thyristor bridge.
A diagnostic circuit allows to set the delay time for the switching off of the power thyristor during a power dip.
- Relay outputs: 1 drive OK contact (normally open, closed after the precharge)
- 2 digital outputs: MLP signal (sum of the precharge and of the set undervoltage threshold) and ML signal (Mains voltage monitoring).
Opening of the OK relay in case of:
- power supply loss on the regulation card (±15V)
- power supply loss
- completely discharged DC link.
- An input choke is compulsory for the functioning of the SM32 power supply